For the meantime I keep myself busy by doing these things:
- Practice for upcoming job interviews (This is so important. I have been to interviews unprepared and it was really irresponsible of me. Nowadays, I do some research about the company and the job. I also practice answering questions that they might ask on the interview.)
- Gym (I go to the gym with my boyfriend or with my friend Angela, it really helps when you have people around you who are trying to live healthier. I go atleast 3 to 4 times a week. I notice a huge difference in my body ( not shape lol, but my cardio is better) since I started going to the gym. I usually do some cardio workout such as running on the treadmill or exercising using the elliptical machine for 30 minutes.
- Yoga ( Angela and I attend Yoga classes that they offer in the gym we go to but lately, we couldn't really follow the schedule. So, I thought of just doing it at home with the help of Yoga with Andrienne. She's awesome and I love her!
- Meditating ( Namaste. I'm in the process of exploring meditation. I don't want to talk too much about it because I'm not an expert but there are many informations online. Here's an example of a really helpful guide for beginners: A Beginner's Guide to Meditation . )
- Read books (I haven't opened a book in a long time! I bought books in January and I haven't even start reading any of them. I promised myself to read more. )
- Do something creative, lots of it! Learn a new recipe, take photographs, learn new things etc. You know, there are many things in life that could make you happy. It doesn't have to be something that you need to buy. The picture of flowers above are from my neighbor's lilac tree. I took some and put them in a mason jar and voila, I have something pretty to look at in my room everyday for at least a couple of days. :)
Hope this post gives you an idea on what you can do with your extra time. Please let me know what are your current hobbies or interests. Have a nice week ahead!